Mastic is a tree. People use the sap (resin) from the trunk to make medicine. Mastic gum (Pistacia lentiscus) is a unique resin that comes from a tree grown in the Mediterranean. For centuries, the resin has been used to improve digestion, oral health, and liver health.
It contains antioxidants that are said to support its therapeutic properties. Depending on your individual need, mastic gum can be chewed as gum or used in powders, tinctures, and capsules.
You can also apply mastic essential oil topically to help treat certain skin conditions.
- It may help relieve digestive issues
- It may help clear H. pylori bacteria
- It may help treat ulcers
- It may help ease symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
- It may help lower cholesterol
- It helps promote overall liver health
- It may help prevent cavities
- It may help treat symptoms of allergic asthma
- It may help prevent prostate cancer
- It may help prevent colon cancer
SOLD IN: 25g Pack and 550g Box (1.1lb)
ALLERGEN NOTICE: None