This pale oil is made from sweet almonds and is primarily used in baking and making candies and other pastries. It’s often used to coat the cake and baking pans or when sautéing slivered almonds that we use in desserts or savory dishes.
- FOR SKIN; it treats the dry skin condition, such as eczema
- FOR PETS; it treats dermatitis in dogs
- FOR TEETH; it rids teeth of plaque without wearing away enamel when added to toothpaste
- FOR WOOD; it conditions some types of wood table and furniture
- FOR FOOD; it can be added to salads, dressings and used in marinades.
SOLD IN: 100ml flask (~4oz)
ALLERGEN NOTICE: Nuts