Premium hand picked apricots wholes dried to a golden yellow color. Ideal for snacking or cooking.
Lets look at the benefits of dried apricots:
- Fight Anaemia: Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anemia (1). This also contains copper that absorbs iron. Including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in haemoglobin production that can be useful for women who experience heavy flow during periods.
- Treats Constipation: Dried apricots have pectin. They also contain cellulose that is a mild laxative and treats constipation. Cellulose acts as an insoluble fiber and pectin maintains water levels in the body during constipation (2).
- Improves Digestion: Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion. This contains the alkali that neutralizes acids (3).
- Helps In Reducing Fever: Dried apricots help to reduce fever (4). Prepare a liquid or you can dilute with some honey using water. This can also give you relief from thirst.
- Clean Digestive Tract: Dried apricots help to treat the digestive tract by acting as a mild laxative to flush out the unwanted wastes (5). This is useful to react with the body’s digestive juices and produces more of an alkaline environment to clean the digestive tract.
- Regulate Heartbeat: One of the best benefits of dried apricots include regulation of heartbeat. Dried apricots provide a very good source of potassium (6). Potassium is a mineral and electrolyte which is useful to regulate proper fluid balance. This helps in proper muscle function and regulates the heartbeat.
SOLD IN: Vacuum Plastic Trays
ALLERGEN NOTICE: Sulfites