Pecan Oil has a neutral flavor that enhances the character of the food. It picks up the taste of the seasonings of all types of foods. It can be used as a butter substitute for healthy cooking and with a small amount of butter added; the flavor of the original recipe will remain. Pecan Oil is an excellent oil base for your favorite salad dressing recipe.
- Digestive health: Pecan oil promotes colon health and helps regulate bowel movements.
- Bone and tooth health: Pecans are rich in phosphorus, which is one of the amplest minerals in the body. Phosphorus, along with calcium and magnesium, promotes healthy bones and teeth.
- Skin health and repair: Pecans contain zinc and vitamins A and E, which play an important role in maintaining healthy skin. The zinc helps keep skin healthy by guarding against infections, while the vitamins, which are antioxidants, give you a clear complexion.
- Preventing iron deficiency: Pecans are high in iron which can help prevent conditions such as anemia.
- Blood pressure regulation: The high magnesium levels in pecans help to lower blood pressure, plus pecans also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cardiovascular health: Pecans are a rich source of fiber, which reduces the risk of disease, especially of the heart. Monounsaturated fats, like oleic acid, are also found in pecans and pecan oil. These are excellent for the health of coronary arteries and for the prevention of strokes.
- Immune system support: Pecans contain manganese, which is a very powerful antioxidant and is great for enhancing your immune system. This antioxidant is also effective for protecting your nerve cells from free radical damage.
SOLD IN: 100ml flask (~4oz)
ALLERGEN NOTICE: Nuts