One of the most exquisitely flavored oils, walnut oil, has a deep golden color and the aroma of the nuts. It also contains healthy omega-3 fats. Once a bottle is open, it has a short shelf life. Store it in a cool, dark place, do not refrigerate it as the cold will cause its flavor to deteriorate. Use it in salad dressings, baking, and flavoring any cooked foods that match well with the taste of walnuts.
- Fungal Infections: The antifungal aspect of walnuts can be used to treat acne too.
- Walnut Oil Massage: A simple walnut oil massage can work wonders for dry skin as this oil can hydrate and moisturize your skin Its anti-aging properties can help keep lines and wrinkles away
- Face pack: As a face pack, walnut oil can be mixed with honey, oatmeal powder and yogurt The face pack can be kept on your skin until it dries naturally.
- Dark Circle: Walnut oil can also treat dark circles Slightly warmed oil can be massaged under the eyes to reduce the darkness and to brighten the eyes
- Food: Lastly, don’t forget to use walnuts or walnut oil in your food Walnut oil can be drizzled on your salad and there are also a lot of simple recipes that use walnuts that are great for your health, your waistline and your skin
SOLD IN: 100ml flask (~4oz)
ALLERGEN NOTICE: Nuts